Join us for a day full of fun as we wrap up summer with our annual arts festival. The North Winton Village Festival of the Arts will take place Saturday, September 16, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Linear Garden between East Main St. (next to Summit Federal Credit Union) and Mayfield St. (near the Winfield Grill). Here are eleven tips to help make it an enjoyable experience for you, your family, and friends.
1. Need a little extra cash for that one-of-a-kind craft? ATMs are available at Summit Federal Credit Union by the Linear Garden arch, and at ESL Federal Credit Union across East Main St.
2. Dress for a warm day, it will be in the low 80s and sunny.
3. Festival parking is available on-street and in the plaza across East Main St. (except for designated spaces). Or, you can always walk.
4. Fatima is coming back this year. If you saw her the last couple years, you’ll know why we’re so glad to have her back.
5. Will there be food? Yes, there will be food. And there are a few restaurants and bars nearby in case you didn’t know….
6. Take your time and browse. You won’t need to stress about crowds and traffic at our little festival.
7. Bring your kids. There will be a bounce house, face painting, and music all day long. Also, the Winton Branch Library is just a block from the festival.
8. You can help make next year’s arts festival happen. The festival is made possible by many generous businesses and individuals. You’ll see their names and logos around the grounds and on our T-shirts and posters. Let them know you appreciate their support.
9. Follow the North Winton Village Association Facebook page for updates, photos, and other neighborhood news.
10. Let us know what you like about the festival and what we could do better. Email your feedback to info(at-symbol)northwinton.org.
11. If you share pictures of the festival on social media, be sure to tag our Facebook page, @northwinton on Twitter, and @northwintonvillage on Instagram, and/or use the tag #nwvfestival.*