These activities encourage neighborhood interaction and an awareness of any unusual activity which can be reported to the RPD.
The NWVA partners with many organizations to address safety and quality of life issues in the neighborhood.
- Rochester Police Department (RPD)
- Pac Tac
- North Edge Neighborhood Association
- East High School
- The Center for Youth
- Neighbors Building Neighborhoods
- Browncroft Neighborhood Association
- Browncroft Baptist Church
Reporting a Safety or Quality of Life Issue
Call 911 if you see any suspicious activity or crimes in process. Be prepared to provide a detailed description such as number of people, ages, description of appearance, description of vehicles and license plate numbers.
Call 311 to report nuisance complaints such as loud music, dogs barking and other quality-of-life issues.