North Winton Village Festival of the Arts
Saturday, September 13, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Linear Garden, East Main St.
The 8th Annual North Winton Festival of the Arts is close to the bustling restaurant area of East Main & North Winton, between Mayfield Street and Main Street behind the Winfield Grill on Winton Road. There will be music, food and vendors!
This year’s lineup will feature:
- Jimmie Highsmith, Jr, who recently appeared at the Rochester Jazz Festival.
- Young School of Irish Dance
- The Rochester Chorus of Sweet Adeline’s
- Group Therapy Country Grass Band
- Rochester Mounted Police and K-9 Dogs
- Rochester Fire Department.
Thanks to everyone who came out to the 7th Annual North Winton Village Festival of the Arts in 2013. See you again this year!
2013 North Winton Village Festival of the Arts Sponsors
Captain Jim’s Fish Market