The Summit is hosting a FREE community event Saturday, June 16th, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at The Summit FCU 2315 East Main Street.
- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children will be doing digital fingerprinting and ID for children.
- Representatives from the Sheriff’s Department will be on site doing “Child Safety” presentations with pictures and displays.
- The Winton Road Library will have a story corner with stories centered around safety.
- Face Painting.
- Clown making balloon animals.
- The Union Street Bakery at the Public Market is donating Spanish Pastries or small cookies.
- Balsam Bagels is donating 2 dozen assorted bagels cut up into quarters.